- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Ambassador of Uzbekistan presented credentials to the President of Bangladesh
On March 7, 2019, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Uzbekistan with residence in Delhi Farkhod Arziyev presented his credentials to the President of the People's Republic of Bangladesh Abdul Hamid at Bangabhaban Palace, in the city of Dhaka.
The Head of Bangladesh conveyed his sincere greetings and best wishes to President Shavkat Mirziyoyev, as well as expressed interest of the Bangladesh side in expanding cooperation with Uzbekistan in political, trade-economic, cultural-humanitarian and other spheres. Great interest of Bangladesh in Islamic shrines of Uzbekistan was confirmed.
The President noted that time-tested bilateral relations are traditionally friendly and expressed confidence that accreditation of the Ambassador of Uzbekistan to Bangladesh will serve to further enhance comprehensive cooperation between the two countries and people.