- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
President Shavkat Mirziyoyev congratulates women on holiday
Tashkent hosted a solemn festive event on the occasion of March 8 – International Women’s Day.
The President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev congratulated the women of the country, expressed his deep respect and best wishes to them.
– On this joyful holiday, we bow to Mothers, the ideal of selflessness. We address you, our dear women, illuminating our lives with the light of love and warmth, the most beautiful words and the best wishes. A woman is an incomparable miracle of the Almighty and will always remain so, – said the Head of the state.
It was noted that satisfaction of people depends primarily on satisfaction of women, dear mothers, ensuring their happy life is the main goal and criterion of all reforms.
Women, as educators of the younger generation, guardians of the family hearth, strengthen society and create a solid foundation for the future. With their fruitful work in the areas of health, education, science, culture, art, industry and other areas they make a huge contribution to the country’s development.
A worthy assessment of this became the Decree of the President of the country “On awarding on the occasion of March 8 – International Women's Day” of March 7, 2019. In accordance with it, a group of women were awarded honorary titles, orders and medals for great services in development of the country, increasing the wellbeing of people, raising healthy and harmoniously developed generation, strengthening families. It is noteworthy that there are devoted spouses of eminent scholars, poets and writers among the awardees.
28 active girls of the country were awarded the Zulfiya State Prize in accordance with the resolution of the President of March 2.
Solemn presentation of these high awards was held at the event.
– We are ready to serve tirelessly so that you were always so joyful, satisfied with life, for the sake of your happiness and wellbeing. May there be even more such bright days, – said Shavkat Mirziyoyev.
Today, Shavkat Mirziyoyev signed another important document – a resolution on measures for further strengthening the guarantees of women’s labor rights and supporting their business activities. It defines the complex tasks on ensuring the rights and interests of women, improving their living and working conditions.
Women from the Republic of Karakalpakstan, regions and the city of Tashkent, representatives from various ministries and agencies attended the festive event.
The event was also attended by women diplomats carrying out their mission in Uzbekistan, in particular, the ambassadors of the French Republic and the People’s Republic of China, heads of various missions of the United Nations.
Colorful concert program, praising women, love and care, gave everyone a great mood.