- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Turkmenabad hosts negotiations on Uzbekistan – Turkmenistan border
On March 1-7, a meeting of the working groups of the Joint Uzbekistan – Turkmenistan intergovernmental commission on the issues of delimitation and demarcation of the State border between the Republic of Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan was held in Turkmenabad.
At the meeting, the parties continued consideration of proposals for the passage of the project demarcation line of the interstate border, and an agreement was reached on conducting field demarcation works on its individual sections.
The meeting was held in the traditional atmosphere of friendship and mutual understanding.
Following the negotiations, the relevant Protocol was signed.