- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Advisor to the President of Afghanistan
On March 6, 2019, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov met with delegation of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan led by the National Security Advisor to the President Hamdullah Mohib.
The parties discussed issues related to launching the peace process in Afghanistan, as well as exchanged views on regional issues.
The Minister confirmed that Afghanistan remains one of the important areas of foreign policy and Uzbekistan intends to continue provide all possible assistance in restoration of its economic infrastructure.
Advisor Hamdullah Mohib noted that participation of the Uzbek side in implementation of strategically important projects for Afghanistan and its people in the field of transport, energy education for youth is an integral part and important condition for stabilization in Afghanistan, its inclusion in regional economic interconnectedness.
Other issues on Uzbekistan – Afghanistan agenda were also discussed at the meeting.
Photo by Anvar Ilyasov