- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Russia’s Minister of Health to visit Uzbekistan
On March 6-7, 2019, a delegation of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation led by Minister Veronika Skvortsova will visit Uzbekistan.
The program of the visit includes negotiations at the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The Russian delegation will also become acquainted with activities of the Republican Specialized Scientific Practical Medical Center of Surgery named after Academician V.Vakhidov, the Republican Specialized Scientific Practical Medical Center of Cardiology and a number of other medical institutions of the country.
According to the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Moscow, during the meetings, the parties are expected to exchange views on the possibility of opening a branch of one of the medical universities of Russia and building a modern multidisciplinary medical center in Tashkent city.