- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On February 12, 2019, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov introduced Aziz Nasirov, the newly appointed Head of the Department for Cooperation with Countries in Eastern, Southeastern Asia and Oceania at the extended meeting of the MFA Board.
A.Nasirov previously worked as the Deputy Secretary-General of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation.