- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting at the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Bishkek
On February 11, 2019, the Ambassador of Uzbekistan to Kyrgyzstan Komil Rashidov received the head of “Smile” national model choreographic ensemble Irina Solomko and presented her with a thank-you letter and valuable gifts for contributing to strengthening Uzbekistan – Kyrgyzstan cooperation in cultural-humanitarian sphere and friendship between people of the two countries.
The “Smile” children’s ensemble was established in 1988, in Bishkek. Its repertoire includes about 100 dances, which are performed by more than 200 children at the age from 4 to 17.
Irina Solomko expressed her gratitude for hospitality and assistance in visiting Tashkent and Samarkand by children of the ensemble in November 2018. According to her, Uzbekistan’s ensemble “Sabo” deserves special thanks for performing several national dances, which “Smile” band is currently performing with great desire at various concerts in Kyrgyzstan, causing a storm of applause from the audience.
The Ambassador also emphasized the role of the leadership of the National Center for Children and Youth “Seytek”, which includes the ensemble “Smile”, for strengthening friendship between creative teams of the two countries.
Issues related to participation of Uzbekistan delegation in the upcoming Mekenim Kyrgyzstan International Festival were also discussed at the meeting.