- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with MGIMO delegation
On February 9, 2019, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan hosted a meeting of the Advisor to the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, rector of the University of World Economy and Diplomacy Abdujabar Abduvakhitov with the Vice-rector of Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO) Artem Malgin.
Practical aspects of organization of MGIMO Alumni International Forum in Tashkent in spring and opening of its branch were discussed at the meeting.
The First International Forum of MGIMO graduates “Together into the future” was held in Baku in April 2013, which was attended by about 400 graduates of this institution from 25 countries. In general, contact base of MGIMO Alumni Association consists of 50 thousand names.
The sides exchanged views on implementation of previously reached agreements on organization of activities of MGIMO branch in Tashkent, including, issues of repairing and equipping the building.
It is planned that Tashkent Branch of MGIMO will start full-fledged activities in bachelors and master’s degrees from September 2019.