- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Tashkent hosts Uzbekistan – Kazakhstan negotiations on the State border
Negotiations of the Governmental delegations of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Republic of Kazakhstan on demarcation of Uzbekistan – Kazakhstan State border were held from January 27 to February 1, 2019, in Tashkent.
At the meeting, the parties continued to prepare final documents on demarcation of the interstate border, as well as planned the scope of field demarcation work for 2019.
The negotiations were held in the atmosphere of friendship and mutual understanding.
Following the meeting, a relevant Protocol was signed.