- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Samarkand to host the first Ministerial Meeting
On January 12-13, 2019, the first meeting of Ministers of Foreign Affairs of India – Central Asia Dialogue with participation of Afghanistan will be held in Samarkand.
It will be attended by heads of foreign policy offices of India – Sushma Swaraj, Kyrgyzstan – Chingiz Aidarbekov, Tajikistan – Sirojiddin Muhriddin, Turkmenistan – Rashid Meredov, Uzbekistan – Abdulaziz Kamilov, First Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan Mukhtar Tileuberdi. The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Afghanistan Salahuddin Rabbani will join them.
Participants of the meeting will discuss promising areas of cooperation in promoting mutual trade, development of transport and logistics, attracting investment, innovation and technologies in key industries, energy, information technologies, medicine, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, as well as issues of interaction in the spheres of culture, science, education and tourism.
Following the first Ministerial Meeting, it is planned to adopt a Joint Statement.