- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kyrgyzstan to visit Uzbekistan
On January 10, 2019, a delegation of the Kyrgyz Republic led by the Minister of Foreign Affairs Chingiz Aidarbekov will arrive in Uzbekistan.
The program of the visit includes bilateral negotiations at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan.
The Kyrgyz delegation will also attend the upcoming first ministerial meeting of India – Central Asia Dialogue with participation of Afghanistan in the city of Samarkand.