- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the British Ambassador
On January 8, 2019, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov received the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United Kingdom Christopher Allan.
At the meeting, the parties summed up the results of bilateral cooperation in 2018 and exchanged views on prospects for development of cooperation in 2019.
Proposals on timing and agenda of the upcoming Uzbekistan – British contacts at various levels were also considered at the meeting.