- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
New Director heads RATS SCO Executive Committee
On January 1, 2019, in accordance with the Decision of the Council of Heads of States of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, representative of the Republic of Tajikistan Jumahon Giyosov took office as the Director of the Executive Committee of the Regional Anti-Terrorist Structure of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, located in Tashkent city.
In 2017–2018, he served as the Deputy Director of the Executive Committee of the RATS SCO , and previously worked in senior positions at the State Committee for National Security and the Committee for Religious Affairs of Tajikistan.
In 2016–2018, the representative of the Russian Federation Yevgeniy Sysoyev worked as the Director of the RATS SCO Executive Committee.