- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Vladimir Norov takes office as SCO Secretary-General
On January 1, 2019, in accordance with the Decision of the Council of Heads of States of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation, Vladimir Norov took office as the Secretary-General of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation.
Vladimir Norov previously worked as Director of the Institute for Strategic and Regional Studies under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and has the rank of Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary.