- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Happy New Year!
Dear visitors of the Foreign Ministry website, we are pleased to welcome you on January 1, 2019 on the Internet resources of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2018 year brought many important events in the life of each of us and in the history of our country – Uzbekistan.
Today we can say with confidence that the year was filled with our creativity and desire for the best.
The interest in the media space to the foreign policy steps of the new Uzbekistan is evidenced by the fact that over the past year the number of visitors of the Foreign Ministry’s messages on the website, Facebook and YouTube reached about 4.5 million from more than 100 countries of the world.
We wish you all even greater achievements in the coming year.
May all your dreams and the most intimate plans come true, let us always be surrounded only by our beloved and worthy people!
We wish you health, well-being and faith in your own strength!
Public Relations and Mass Media Department of the MFA of Uzbekistan