- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Information of the Consular and Legal Department of the MFA
In connection with the opening of the consular section of the Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the Republic of Kazakhstan in Astana, we inform that since January 1, 2019, its consular district includes Astana city, Akmola, North Kazakhstan, Pavlodar, Kostanay and Karaganda regions.
Until the opening of the Consulate General of Uzbekistan in Aktau, since January 1, 2019, the consular district of the Consulate General of Uzbekistan in Almaty includes Almaty city, Shymkent city, Almaty, East Kazakhstan, Turkestan, Zhambyl, Kyzylorda regions, as well as Mangistau, West Kazakhstan , Atyrau and Aktobe regions.