- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Ambassador of Turkey
On December 29, 2018, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov received the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Turkey Ahmet Bashar Shen, completing his diplomatic mission in Uzbekistan.
At the meeting, current issues of Uzbekistan – Turkey agenda were discussed. It was emphasized that the exchange of visits at the highest level that took place in 2017 and 2018, their results gave a new dynamic to bilateral cooperation.
At present, the parties are preparing for holding in 2019 the first meeting of Uzbekistan – Turkey Strategic Cooperation Council, chaired by the Presidents of the two countries.
The sides also exchanged views on the schedule of upcoming other bilateral meetings at various levels.
The Minister noted the fruitful nature of the Ambassador’s two-year activity and expressed his appreciation for his significant contribution to strengthening interstate relations.
The Ambassador expressed gratitude for favorable conditions created for successful fulfillment of his mission in Uzbekistan.
Photo by Zafar Yuldoshqulov