- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Ambassador of Japan
On December 3, 2018, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov received the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Japan Nobuaki Ito.
At the meeting, views were exchanged on the current Uzbekistan – Japan agenda.
The parties considered in practical terms the preparations for the upcoming bilateral contacts at various levels in 2019.