- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On December 3, 2018, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov at an extended meeting of the Board introduced Djavkhar Izamov as the Head of the State Protocol Department of the MFA, who previously served as Head of the Sector of International Relations of the Ministry for Development of Information Technologies and Communications of Uzbekistan, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of our country to Turkmenistan.