- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Ambassador of Jordan
On November 29, 2018, First Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Ilkhom Nematov met with the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan Saleh Ahmad Al-Javarneh.
The sides reviewed the state of bilateral relations and discussed promising directions of development of Uzbekistan – Jordan relations in various fields.
In particular, proposals on holding the first inter-MFA political consultations in 2019, as well as organization of joint institutions for development of cooperation in trade-economic and investment spheres, systemicization of contacts between business circles of the two countries were considered.
Special attention was paid to interaction in cultural-humanitarian sphere, creation of favorable conditions for Jordan tourists to visit Islamic shrines in Uzbekistan.