- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan delegation attended the Ministerial meeting in Brussels
On November 23, 2018, the delegation of the Republic of Uzbekistan led by the Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdulaziz Kamilov attended the inter-regional ministerial meeting “Central Asia – European Union”, which was held in Brussels.
Heads of foreign affairs agencies of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and the European Union discussed the status and prospects of cooperation in political, economic, investment spheres and in the field of sustainable development, climate change, environment and water, as well as safety.
Representatives of the Central Asian countries welcomed the decision of the EU to develop and adopt by the end of 2019 a new Strategy on Central Asia and made specific proposals on improving its effectiveness.
At the plenary session and meetings in other formats, the sides exchanged views on the issues of regional and international politics.