- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the European Commissioner
On November 21, 2018, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov, who arrived in Brussels on a working visit, met with the European Commissioner for International Cooperation and Development Neven Mimica.
The sides discussed practical aspects of further development of multifaceted cooperation between Uzbekistan and the European Union, including in “Central Asia – EU” format.
Dynamic and productive nature of bilateral cooperation in political, trade-economic, investment, cultural-humanitarian and other spheres was noted at the meeting. In particular, there are positive trends in education and training. Prospects of increasing network of branches of leading European universities in Uzbekistan in such specialties as “Private law” and “Medicine” were discussed.
Other issues on common agenda were also discussed at the meeting.
The sides signed agreements on financing by EU of “Development of livestock sector", “Improving the quality of public services provided by justice authorities in the regions of Uzbekistan” projects worth 25 million euros.