- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Adviser to the Federal President of Germany on diplomatic and foreign policy issues
On November 8, 2018, the government delegation of the Republic of Uzbekistan led by the Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdulaziz Kamilov met with the Adviser to the Federal President of Germany on diplomatic and foreign policy issues Thomas Bagger, in Berlin.
Prospects for further development of Uzbekistan – Germany multifaceted cooperation were discussed.
Views were exchanged on current issues of international and regional policy.