- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Republic of Korea – Central Asia Cooperation Forum
On November 6-7, 2018, Seoul hosted 11th Republic of Korea – Central Asia cooperation forum, which was attended by Uzbekistan delegation led by Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Dilshod Akhatov.
The delegation also included representatives of the Ministry of Water Management and State Committee for Ecology and Environment Protection.
The forum was devoted to issues of development of multilateral cooperation of the Republic of Korea with Central Asian countries in the sphere of medicine and healthcare, environmental protection, logistics and transport, as well as effective use of water resources in the region and measures on saving the Aral Sea.
The delegation of Uzbekistan also held bilateral meetings and negotiations with leadership of MFA and Korea Fund.