- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan’s Consul General met with Sverdlovsk region’s Governor
On November 6, 2018, Consul General of the Republic of Uzbekistan in Yekaterinburg Abdusalom Khatamov met with Sverdlovsk region’s governor Yevgeniy Kuyvashev.
Promising areas of cooperation between Uzbekistan and Sverdlovsk region were discussed.
It was noted that beginning of the work of Consulate General in Yekaterinburg will give a new impetus to development of relations between Uzbekistan and Sverdlovsk region.
The Governor noted that Sverdlovsk region is establishing cooperation with Namangan region. The sides signed a protocol of intent and preparing full-fledged document on cooperation.
It was emphasized that in comparison with indicators of the first half of 2017, the trade turnover between Uzbekistan and Sverdlovsk region in 2018 increased by almost 50 percent and amounted to about 106 million USD.
Prospects of developing cooperation in other spheres, as well as practical aspects of cooperation between the Consulate General and administration of the region were also discussed at the meeting.