- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Ambassador of Uzbekistan presented his credentials to the Federal President of Austria
On November 6, 2018, the newly appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sherzod Asadov presented his credentials to the Federal President of the Republic of Austria Alexander Van der Bellen, in Vienna.
At the meeting that took place after the ceremony in the Hofburg Palace, the President of Austria noted that dynamic and large-scale reforms being carried out in Uzbekistan under the leadership of President Shavkat Mirziyoyev are observed in his country with interest, as well as appreciated the positive dynamics in bilateral relations.
The President of Austria emphasized that the Ambassador of Uzbekistan will be given all possible assistance in his activities in expanding bilateral cooperation in all areas of mutual interest.