- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Ambassador of Cyprus
On November 6, 2018, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov received the newly appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Cyprus with a residence in Moscow, Leonidas Markides.
Accepting the credentials of the Ambassador, the Minister congratulated him on the beginning of the diplomatic mission in Uzbekistan and wished him fruitful work.
At the meeting, the sides discussed the state and prospects of development of Uzbekistan – Cyprus relations, paying particular attention to strengthening and further developing cooperation in promising areas, including in Uzbekistan – European Union format and in the framework of international organizations.
The parties also reviewed the progress of joint work on expanding the legal framework of relations, noting their interest in preparing and signing bilateral agreements on cooperation in trade-economic, investment, transport-communication fields, in the fields of culture, education, science and sports.
At the meeting, the sides also exchanged views on some issues of international and regional politics.
Photo by Anvar Ilyasov