- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan delegation to visit Germany
On November 7-8, 2018, Uzbekistan delegation led by Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdulaziz Kamilov will visit the Federal Republic of Germany.
At the meetings with Federal Foreign Minister Heiko Maas, other officials of Germany, preparations for the forthcoming Uzbekistan – Germany summit, prospects for development of bilateral cooperation, current international and regional issues will be discussed.
Within the framework of the visit, it is planned to hold the next round of inter-MFA political consultations.