- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Guinean Ambassador
On November 5, 2018, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov received the newly appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Guinea with a residence in the city of Tehran, Bangaly Diakhaby.
After a brief ceremony of presenting credentials, the Minister congratulated the Ambassador on his appointment to Uzbekistan and wished him success in his activity in a high and responsible post.
As it was noted, despite the geographical remoteness, Uzbekistan and Guinea are actively cooperating within the framework of the UN, the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation and other international structures.
The sides exchanged views on promising areas of cooperation, confirmed their readiness to maintain direct contacts, to expand cultural-humanitarian exchanges.
Photo by Anvar Ilyasov