- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the European Parliament Delegation
On November 2, 2018, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov received a group of deputies of the European Parliament led by the Chair of the Delegation for Relations with Central Asia and Mongolia Iveta Grigule-Peterse.
The sides positively assessed the results of the regular meeting of “Uzbekistan – European Union” Parliamentary Cooperation Committee held on November 1 in Tashkent. It was noted that it was held in the spirit of open, constructive and trusting dialogue and allowed deputies of the Oliy Majlis and European Parliament to discuss prospects for cooperation.
It was noted that regular and fruitful contacts between legislators of Uzbekistan and the EU, exchange of experience are important components of bilateral relations.
Other issues on the joint agenda were also discussed at the meeting.
Head of the EU Delegation, Ambassador Eduards Stiprais attended the negotiations.
Photo by Zafar Yuldoshqulov