- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan delegation visited Pakistan
On November 1, 2018, delegation of the Republic of Uzbekistan led by Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdulaziz Kamilov visited the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
The Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan received the Uzbekistan delegation.
Meetings with Pakistan’s Foreign Minister Mahmood Qureshi,
During the negotiations, the sides discussed key issues on bilateral agenda, promising areas for further development of Uzbekistan – Pakistan relations in political, trade-economic, investment, transport-communication, cultural-humanitarian and other spheres.
The sides also exchanged views on regional issues, especially on the situation in Afghanistan. The importance of coordinating international efforts to start political settlement process of the Afghan crisis was noted.
Other issues of mutual interest were also discussed at the meetings.