- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with SCO Secretary-General
On November 2, 2018, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov met with Secretary-General of Shanghai Cooperation Organization Rashid Alimov, who arrived in Tashkent to attend the sixth international conference of the Executive Committee of Regional Anti-Terrorist Structure of Shanghai Cooperation Organization on “Combating terrorism – cooperation without boundaries”.
The sides discussed key issues of the SCO agenda, practical participation of Uzbekistan in solving urgent problems facing the organization.
The Minister expressed his gratitude to Rashid Alimov, who will leave the post of SCO Secretary-General on December 31 after the completion of three-year term, for joint work, noting his fruitful activity at the head of the organization's Secretariat.
In turn, Rashid Alimov thanked the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and leadership of Uzbekistan for supporting him as Secretary-General, emphasizing relevance and timeliness of important initiatives forwarded by Uzbekistan aimed at further deepening multilateral cooperation within the SCO.