- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office delegation
On November 1, 2018, a meeting with Deputy Director for Eastern Europe and Central Asia of the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office Rupert Ainley was held at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The sides discussed development prospects of relations between Uzbekistan and the UK, holding joint events, including bilateral meetings and negotiations at various levels.
It was noted that sides are preparing to hold a regular meeting of Uzbekistan – British Council on trade and industry in Tashkent, which is designed to intensify trade-economic, investment relations and lead to concrete results.
British Ambassador to Uzbekistan Christopher Allan attended the negotiations.