- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting in Tashkent
On October 8-12, 2018, Tashkent hosted Uzbekistan – Kazakhstan negotiations on demarcation of the State border between the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Republic of Kazakhstan.
At the meeting, the sides prepared draft final documents on demarcation of certain sections of Uzbekistan – Kazakhstan state border line.
The sides also discussed the scope of field demarcation activities on Uzbekistan – Kazakhstan state border, implementation of which is planned for 2019.
The next meeting of government delegations is scheduled for November 2018, in Kazakhstan.