- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan delegation to attend the SCO CHG meeting
Delegation of the Republic of Uzbekistan led by the Prime Minister Abdulla Aripov will attend the regular meeting of the Council of Heads of Governments (Prime Ministers) of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO CHG), which will be held on October 11-12, in Dushanbe.
The agenda of the meeting includes an exchange of views on the state, prospects and measures for development of trade-economic and humanitarian ties, implementation of the Program of multilateral trade-economic cooperation, mechanism of financial support for project activities within the framework of the SCO.
The heads of governments of India, Kazakhstan, China, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan will also discuss and take appropriate decisions on activities of the SCO Business Council and Interbank Association, budget of the organization for 2019, date and venue of the next meeting of the SCO CHG.