- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with German Government’s Special Representative
On October 8, 2018, Special representative of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Afghanistan Ismatilla Irgashev met with Markus Potzel, Special representative of the Federal Government of Germany for Afghanistan and Pakistan.
Within the framework of regular Uzbekistan – Germany political consultations, the sides exchanged views on current situation in Afghanistan and peace process prospects in this country.
Main attention was paid to issues of cooperation in implementation of provisions and recommendations of Tashkent Declaration, which was adopted on March 27 at the international conference on Afghanistan, in Tashkent.
The sides also discussed the issue of attracting financial resources for accelerating implementation of projects on construction of Mazar-i-Sharif – Herat railway, Surkhan – Puli-Humri power transmission lines, roads of various length and other infrastructure facilities in Afghanistan.
The importance of German side's participation in educational projects initiated by Uzbekistan, in particular on the basis of Educational center for training Afghan citizens established in Termez, as well as, in creation of International Fund for Supporting Education in Afghanistan, was noted.