- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting of Working Groups in Turkmenabad
On October 2-8, 2018, Turkmenabad (Turkmenistan) hosted a regular meeting of working groups of the Joint Uzbekistan – Turkmenistan Intergovernmental Commission on the issues of delimitation and demarcation of the State border between the Republic of Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan.
At the meeting, the results of previously performed joint field topographic-geodetic activities in some areas of Uzbekistan – Turkmenistan state border were considered. The sides also agreed on terms of conducting further field activities.
The meeting was held in friendship and mutual understanding atmosphere.
Following the meeting, a Protocol was signed.