- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Botirjon Asadov has been appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Uzbekistan to the Russian Federation.
B.Asadov previously worked as the First Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan.