- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On the official visit of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan to the French Republic
On October 8-9, 2018, the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, at the invitation of the President of the French Republic Emmanuel Macron, will pay an official visit to France.
During the visit, it is planned to hold negotiations between the heads of the two states, meetings with the leadership of the parliament, representatives of leading companies and financial institutions of France.
The agenda of Uzbekistan – France summit includes issues of further developing political dialogue, expanding practical cooperation in trade, economic and financial spheres, joint implementation of investment projects in various sectors, as well as enhancing cultural and humanitarian exchanges.
Following the meetings and negotiations, it is planned to sign more than 10 intergovernmental and interdepartmental documents, including agreements on cooperation in the spheres of economics and finance, transport, tourism, ecology, culture and art, a program of cooperation between foreign ministries and others.
A meeting of the President of Uzbekistan with the Director-General of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization Audrey Azoulay will also take place, during which prospects for deepening partnership between Uzbekistan and UNESCO will be discussed, as well as a joint Action Plan for 2018-2021 will be adopted.