- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
5th session of “India – Central Asia” dialogue kicks off in Samarkand
On September 13, 2018, the 5th session of “India – Central Asia” dialogue kicked off in Samarkand. It is being attended by representatives of leading think tanks of our region and India.
Scientists and experts are exchanging views on the current dynamics of cooperation in Central Asia, issues of joint counteraction to threats and challenges to sustainable development.
Following the meeting, proposals and recommendations on deepening the interaction of the region’s countries with India in the spheres of politics, economy, security and culture will be worked out.
The event was organized by the Information and Analytical Center for International Relations under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan jointly with the Indian Council of World Affairs.