- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Ambassador of India
On September 12, 2018, a meeting with the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of India to Uzbekistan Vinod Kumar was held at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The sides discussed current issues of bilateral cooperation related to the preparation for the upcoming Uzbekistan – India highest-level meeting.