- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Secretary General of the Norwegian Helsinki Committee
On September 10, 2018, a meeting with the Secretary General of the Norwegian Helsinki Committee (NHC) Bjorn Engesland was held at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Issues of cooperation between Uzbekistan and the NHC were discussed.
At the meeting, Bjorn Engesland, on behalf of the Norwegian Helsinki Committee, appreciated the large-scale reforms carried out in recent years by the leadership of Uzbekistan aimed at ensuring the rule of law, respect for human rights and development of democratic institutions, and expressed readiness to support the ongoing reforms, to promote development of democratic values and civil society institutions.
Other issues of mutual interest were also considered at the meeting.