- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
U.S. delegation to visit Uzbekistan
On September 12, 2018, a delegation of the U.S. Department of State led by the Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary for Economic and Business Affairs Brian McFeeters will arrive in Uzbekistan.
The program of the visit includes meetings at the Cabinet of Ministers, the ministries of foreign affairs, foreign trade, economy, development of information technologies and communications, during which it is planned to discuss prospects of bilateral cooperation in trade, economic and investment spheres.