- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
President of Belarus to pay an official visit to Uzbekistan
On September 12-14, 2018, the President of the Republic of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko will pay an official visit to Uzbekistan at the invitation of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev.
During the upcoming meetings and negotiations at the highest level, it is planned to discuss a wide range of issues on bilateral agenda, identify key areas for strengthening and developing political dialogue, mutually beneficial cooperation in trade, economic, investment, scientific, educational, cultural, humanitarian and other areas for the long term perspective.
Presidents of Uzbekistan and Belarus will also exchange views on current regional and international issues.
Within the framework of the visit, an exhibition of national products "Made in Belarus", as well as a joint forum of business and interregional cooperation with participation of business circles and regional leaders of the two countries will be held in Tashkent.
Following the Uzbekistan – Belarus summit, it is planned to sign a Joint statement of the heads of states, a number of interstate, intergovernmental, interdepartmental agreements and other documents providing for giving new dynamics to friendly, multifaceted relations between Uzbekistan and Belarus.