- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On the upcoming meeting of India – Central Asia dialogue
On September 13-14, 2018, Samarkand will host the 5th meeting of India – Central Asia dialogue.
The event will be organized by Information and Analytical Center for International Relations in cooperation with Indian Council of World Affairs.
The Indian delegation, consisting of representatives of authoritative think tanks of this country, will be led by Minister of State for External Affairs of the Republic of India Mobashar Jawad Akbar. The event will also be attended by leading scientists and experts from Central Asian countries.
Issues of current dynamics of regional cooperation in Central Asia, joint counteraction to threats and challenges of stable development, as well as development of relevant proposals and recommendations on deepening interaction of Central Asian countries with India in the spheres of politics, economy, security and culture will be discussed at the forum.