- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Inter-MFA Consular Consultations in Ashgabat
On September 5-6, 2018 in accordance with the Cooperation Program between the Ministries of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan for 2017-2018, regular Uzbekistan – Turkmenistan consultations on consular issues were held in Ashgabat.
At the meeting, a positive assessment of interaction of the parties was given on implementation of the provisions of the Minsk Convention by the parties. At the same time, as it was emphasized, expansion of economic and migration processes between Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan requires intensification of interaction between the competent authorities of the two countries, including issues of timely consideration and execution of requests by authorized bodies, sending relevant notifications concerning citizens of one country to the territory of another country in a timely manner.
The consultations were held in a traditionally friendly, constructive and benevolent atmosphere. Following the event, a Protocol was signed.