- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Raiffeisen Bank Group delegation to visit Uzbekistan
On August 9, 2018, delegation of the Austrian Raiffeisen Bank Group led by a member of the Board Lukasz Januszewski will arrive in Tashkent.
The program of the visit of the delegation to Uzbekistan includes meetings and negotiations in the Government, the Central Bank, the State Committee for Investments, and a number of leading financial institutions.
It is planned that representatives of one of the largest banking groups in the world will discuss promising cooperation projects with partners from Uzbekistan.