- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On telephone conversation of Presidents of Uzbekistan and Turkey
On August 8, 2018, the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev had a telephone conversation with the President of the Republic of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan. This was reported by the Press Service of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
During the conversation, the heads of states expressed deep satisfaction with the high dynamics of development of Uzbekistan – Turkey relations of friendship and strategic partnership.
It was emphasized that the historical visits at the highest level – the State visit of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan to Turkey in October last year and the State visit of the President of the Republic of Turkey to Uzbekistan in late April – early May this year, brought bilateral multifaceted relations to a qualitatively new level, filling with concrete practical content.
The political dialogue is actively developing, both countries cooperate closely and provide mutual support within the framework of international and regional organizations, including the United Nations, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation and others.
Trade and economic cooperation is expanding. The volume of mutual trade is growing: in the first half of this year, the trade turnover grew by more than a third.
Large-scale investment projects are being implemented in the regions of Uzbekistan in cooperation with leading industrial companies and banks of Turkey:
– on creation of high-tech industries;
– modernization of energy, transport, communications, logistics and tourism infrastructure;
– in the field of urban development, the banking and financial sector and other priority areas.
Intensive contacts at the business level and cultural-humanitarian exchanges are developing.
The heads of the two states discussed current issues of international and regional agenda of mutual interest, as well as considered the schedule of upcoming events at the highest level.
Following the conversation, the heads of states reaffirmed their resolute attitude and commitment to further deepening and strengthening relations of friendship and strategic partnership, full-scale cooperation between Uzbekistan and Turkey.