- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Jizzakh to host International Investment Forum
On August 29-30, 2018, Jizzakh region will host International Investment Forum. Participants of the event will get acquainted with the exhibition of commodity producers of the region.
At the plenary and panel sessions, it is expected to discuss prospects for development of the region’s potential and its investment opportunities in the areas of agriculture, industry, tourism, information and communication technologies and social services.
Investors, heads of diplomatic missions of foreign countries in Uzbekistan, domestic and foreign journalists are invited to the forthcoming forum.
According to the organizing committee, guests and participants of the International Investment Forum will have an opportunity to take part in cooperation exchange within two days, become acquainted with the existing enterprises of Jizzakh region and the sights of the region.