- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with UN Assistant Secretary-General
On August 8, 2018, a meeting with the United Nations Assistant Secretary-General for Humanitarian Partnerships with Middle East and Central Asia Rashid Khalikov was held at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
At the meeting, prospects for development of relations between Uzbekistan and the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) were discussed.
The sides confirmed readiness for further expansion of cooperation, including in the area of measures on strengthening the potential of Uzbekistan within the framework of the International Search and Rescue Advisory Group (INSARAG) and the United Nations Disaster Assessment and Coordination (UNDAC).
At the meeting, other issues of mutual interest were also considered.